The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Queen For A Day- On The Queen Mary 2!




I had the great fortune of spending the day on the Cunard Queen Mary 2!
I felt like royalty for the day.

Take a look at my lunch. I started with the salmon tartar. It was so good! I asked my waiter what he thought was best on the menu. He suggested I order the filet of beef. I am not a beef eater but this filet melted in my mouth. It also had a sauce that tasted like a plum sauce which was divine. I never enjoyed a steak that much!

Coming soon. Photos of the boat. And later photos of a performance of Busker Alley. More later.



Photos by Corine Cohen









The Salmon Tartar!




Filet of Beef with a wonderful sauce that tasted like plums!