The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Friday, June 15, 2007

Roast of Utopia- Beauty Needs To Be Killed!

This is not a formal review of the newest version of Forbidden Broadway but it is a mini review as I plan on seeing it again in a few weeks.

The newest cast of Forbidden Broadway do a wonderful job with the new bits and for only doing it for a total of two performances I was very impressed. Some of the new numbers are hysterical. Some new favorites are the new Grey Gardens and Spring Awakenings numbers. (I almost fell on the floor)

I wont go into the dirty details but you must run over and see it.

They took out a few of my favorite numbers which really made me pout:
The Sweeney number is gone. The Yoko Ono and Light In The Piazza. This is my only problem with the new version. I wish they would kill the Beauty number and put the others in. Beauty needs more than being decreased. Beauty needs to be killed.

http://www.forbiddenbroadway.com
for tickets: 212-239-6200