The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Devin Richards- He Is Hot Hot Hot! Singing In His Own Voice!



Photos by Maryann Lopinto (AKA PICKLES)

I covered Devin Richards show at the glamourous Metropolitan Room last evening.
Devin is currently starring in the HOT HOT HOT "110 In The Shade" with the Tony nominated Audra MacDonald. Devin is hot but he got me hot when he sang Fever to me at the show last evening. (I do think I blushed) He has a gorgeous voice and he is a very emotional performer which can induce goosebumps. Photo coverage is coming in the next few days. In the meantime check out these photos of Devin at the Laurie Beechman rooms After Party where Pickles Lopinto stayed till the wee hours of the morning.
For more info on Devin Richards you can check his site:
http://www.DevinRichards.com.
He is coming out with a new cd which will be released by Lampkin Music Group.


PSST: Corine's Corner pick: When you go to the Metropolitan ask for a Peartini, it is the best drink I have ever tasted. Very sweet and refreshing and no hangover this morning.