The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year's Resolutions.

Hey, guys!

I wanted to thank you for reading my site and blog and to let you know that having this site has meant the World to me. As many of you might know this year was the worst year ever for me.
I lost a great job. Then I lost my health and had three surgeries because of a broken ankle mishap and a terrible Doctor who left a drain in my ankle. I am getting better thanks to a wonderful new Doctor and wonderful Physical Therapist. I walk now and am getting better each day.

It was traumatic for me as I learned that health and life is a precious thing. I also learned to appreciate things. Simple things like showers, walking to a store by yourself and getting around the City without pain. Life has been painful this year so here are my resolutions.


1. I will appreciate life. Breathing, walks without pain and walks with pain.
2. I will no longer post on Broadwayworld.com as it has been nothing but negative and nasty. I will stop going there and use that wasted time on my site.
3. I will lose 20 pounds this year. I have lost 21 since the accident and I need to lose 20 more.
4. I will do everything in my power to find a good job this year.

I wish you all a very healthy and happy New Year.

Corine Cohen