The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

FORBIDDEN BROADWAY TO CLOSE ON JAN 15TH




My favorite show will take it's final bow off Broadway in mid January.

I am still hoping for a miracle- for someone to save my favorite Off Broadway show.



If someone can make it happen I will be very grateful. If not, thanks for the memories, the love and the laughs, Forbidden Broadway.



Thanks to all of the great casts over the past 27 years. I am especially thankful for: Jennifer Simard, Valerie Fagan, Jared Bradshaw, Michael West, Christina Bianco, Glenna, Neil, David Benoit, Michael West and Merri Krasner, James Donegan and Adam Levi. You guys kept me sane for 27 years and now thanks to the closing I will need Rehab. ;-)



I will miss you, terribly!