The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Don't Miss Spring Awakening!

Matt Doyle- A legend in the making. (Melchoir understudy)


There is a legend in the making by the name of MATT DOYLE. Matt started out in SPRING AWAKENING by singing on the onstage seats. Tonight, I saw him in the lead and was blown away. I dare say he is the best Melchoir I have ever seen and I loved Groff.

Go and see him! (If they are smart enough to keep him in the role. )

I was blown away by his acting and singing. In addition he seemed to have perfect chemistry with Alexandra Socha who has greatly improved since the last time I saw her. The last time she must have been sick and did not project. I wanted to cry out, "SING OUT LOUISE" but she was great tonight.

In addition to the show being as good as ever, the ushers were very helpful and went out of their way to make sure we got out of the theater safely.(If only they had a bathroom on the first floor!) I also wanted to point out how nice the box office manager was. He was very nice to us and made sure my friend had an aisle seat as she is in a wheelchair.


If you don't see SPRING AWAKENING YOU ARE TOTALLY FUCKED.
It is still one of my favorite shows of all time.

Corine Cohen
Hurry! Tickets are only available till January 18th.
Get tickets or be the bitch of living. (The show is for adults as there is explicit content and some nudity.
It is a Corine's pick for open minded individuals who love Duncan Sheik!