The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Monday, December 8, 2008

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE.




Hey kids,


Just wanted to try and be positive. I have been a bit down about the closing of some of my favorite shows. The sky is not falling and I will live if these shows close but it is upsetting.


Please go and see the following shows before they close. And, ALWAYS LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE.




Tip of the day.




Shows to see:


Spamalot 12 and up.


Spring Awakening 14 and up. (Some explicit and adult content.)


Hairspray 11 and up.


Forbidden Broadway (All ages)


Gypsy (All ages)


And my favorite: Avenue Q (No announcement of a closing yet and I would like to keep it that way!) (14 and up. Full puppet nudity)
Young Frankenstein (13 and up. Adult situations)




Others that are closing:


Grease


Mindgame






See you later when I will have a new video to post from Tony's.