The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

TAKE OUT TALK. MY NEW RESTAURANT REVIEWS FOR TAKEOUT.

As many of you know, I broke my ankle in August and have been through a lot! Until I get better I am starting a new section called TAKE OUT TALK. Reviews from restaurants that deliver in NYC.

My first review will be for a new restaurant that opened a month ago. It is called FUSHA, and it is located at 311 Amsterdam Avenue off of 75th street.

I got a menu under my door and was delighted. Bo Lee was nice enough to send me a few samples for this piece.

I tried a spicy tuna roll which was very good. The key for me is less rice and more fish and this roll did not disappoint me. It was very spicy and full of fresh tuna.

I also had a shrimp tempura roll with a hint of ginger and mayo. The roll was excellent. It was my first tempura roll in months and it made my day. The shrimp was wonderful.

The best thing I tried at the restaurant was the Fusha style ceviche. It was full of cilantro, shrimp and was the best thing I have consumed in months.

Order the Fusha style ceviche (12) and try the shrimp tempura roll (8) The spicy tuna (6.75)(Good but a bit soggy, it is probably better at the restaurant)

Stay tuned for more take out reviews, coming soon.

Corine Cohen

Fusha 311 Amsterdam 212-877-9300
3 out of four chopsticks.
I plan on ordering there again.
Price moderate.
Delivery incredibly nice delivery man.