The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

DON'T BREAK A LEG- BROADWAY!

DON'T BREAK A LEG BROADWAY-


Breaking my ankle has changed my life. I used to take things for granted. I never saw how lucky I was. My slogan was "IT SUCKS TO BE ME." Which is not true.

When you break a leg, bone or ankle you lose freedom. Freedom to take care of yourself. Freedom to buy food. Freedom to go out and run errands. Freedom to walk. Freedom to run. Freedom to drink.

FREEDOM. I am sad to report that I broke two bones in my ankle and it has been a real life changing journey for me. I have grown but it has been a very tragic challenge.

I would like to change the slogan "Break a leg" to "Don't break a leg" because it is awful to be trapped in an apt not being able to get back to your life.


Don't break a leg.

Corine