The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

NYC IS NOT FAIR TO THE OLD AND HANDICAPPED.

Did you know that if you break an ankle and can't walk it is hard to do simple things?

Did you know that my two favorite stores wont do phone orders to my house so I can eat? It's true. FAIRWAY nor TRADER JOE'S do phone orders. You need to go there, pay for it in order to get it delivered. It sucks if you can't get there.

This just blows my mind. The only thing I can get delivered is chinese and japanese food but most of my favorite restaurants are out of my delivery range.

Something should be done about this. I'm hungry and angry and really surprised that there is no way for me to get my favorite foods delivered. This is NYC.

If anyone is out there I would gladly pay you to shop for me at Trader Joe's and Fairway markets.

Life blows.

Corine