The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

An Interesting Break The Fast!

Because of my broken ankle I could not go to my Sisters in New Jersey for the wonderful nova, whitefish salad and traditional feast.

As I have said before I am a cultural person just not a religious person.

This was a first. I had pizza with a friend in my apt and it was great.

We ordered Dominos thin crust pepperoni pizza and I never thought it would be good.
It is so thin and crispy and it was delish. I loved it.

Dominos, who knew. In addition I caught the film Hairspray on my expanded cable.

I got every pay channel as I have been captive in my apt with my injury and seeing the film was wonderful. (It is not Broadway, but it was great to see an old favorite.)

I am actually warming up to Travolta (NOT!)

Hairspray rules. It was wonderful.

xxoo
Corine

Happy New Year. Toodles.