The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sarah Stiles- Avenue Q!




I have seen every new cast member in the Broadway version of Avenue Q. Yesterday, I decided to see it's newest cast member, Sarah Stiles. I went to the lotto and won and was very happy I did. The show is as strong as ever and Sarah was wonderful in the role. She might not be slightly overweight like the Kate Monster character but she puts on an incredible performance as Kate Monster and Lucy T. Slut. I was very impressed.

Avenue Q is a must see show. Jennifer Barnhart is the only remaining original cast member and is incredible as always. I adore Avenue Q, hope you will adore it as much as I do. It was my 7th time and it never stops entertaining and touching me.
Corine Dana Cohen