The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

MAC NEW FACE SHOWCASE- March 28th!

Ben Cherry is a star just waiting to be discovered. His voice is breathtaking and I hope to see him in a big show soon. I predict he will be a big star!

Vickie and Nickie! I must see this show! Lori and Lisa Brigantino!




Funny woman Lisa Brigantino!



Vickie and Nickie- Lori and Lisa Brigantino




They are hysterical. I hope to interview them soon! They cracked me up!










Poor Baby Bree!






Poor Baby Bree- Who blew me away with her stunning voice.















Lisa Brigantino from" Vickie and Nickie "








David Auxier singing "Piano Bar Confession"
David's song was very funny for all of you who adore piano bars. He made me howl!








On March 28th, I attended the MAC NEW FACE SHOWCASE at Don't Tell Mama.



The talent was fabulous and everyone had a great time.



Photos by Maryann Lopinto.



Comments: Corine Dana Cohen