The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Corine's Corner!

I wanted to thank the many readers who wrote to me today asking about my site. The site is fine and is not closing.

Do not listen to rumors by others. I wanted to address that my site is doing well and averages between 300 and 500 unique visitors a day and is rising. (That comes to 15-30,000 visitors a month on average!)

I was really touched by the many letters by readers who love my site and were worried. Everything is fine at my site and more exciting features will be coming very soon.

Have a great week.

Corine

PS The site does need more advertising so if you are a company looking to reach an affluent, cultured and passionate theater goer, Corine's Corner is a good and affordable place to advertise.
I reach between 160,000- 200,000 hits a month. Corine's Corner will celebrate it's third year in July.