The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Corine's Corner Raves About Valerie Fagan Of Forbidden Broadway Rude Awakening!











I was fortunate to see Forbidden Broadway this afternoon. The show sadly will close and tour and it wont be back until mid June. I had to have my last fix (yes, I admit to being a Forbidden Broadway junkie) Some people are hooked on cigars, others drink and I see FB when I want to laugh.



















The rest of the cast is touring till June so check your listings to see if the show is coming to your town. If you can see it in New York it will run till this Monday!















Corine's Corner raves about Valerie Fagan.


Val Fagan is on fire. Her Merman is spot on and her Le Miz number 'On My Phone' is beyond brilliant. Her voice is very strong even when she has a cold. Her performance never ceases to amaze me. I also adore her JLY. It is very funny.




Val Fagan is a star and needs to be discovered! Fagan is a triple threat and can sing, dance and her Merman is spot on. She should be a diva but is missing the diva attitude.





Review by Corine Cohen






























Photos by Maryann Lopinto.
For info on Valerie Fagan: http://www.valeriefagan.com/