The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

HOT FEET! ALL SINGIN! ALL DANCIN!.

I will post photos soon. I just had to post a quick blog about the show last evening at Town Hall. In my opinion it was the best production Town Hall has ever produced.
Noah Racey choreographed one of the finest evenings at Town Hall that I have ever seen. It was impressive.

Some of my favorite numbers:

Nancy Anderson: "That Means Nothing To Me"
John Bolton- "Tonight at Eight"
Kendrick Jones_ "HOT FEET"
Joyce Chittick- "I've Got You Under My Skin" with: David Baum, Luke Hawkins, Noah Racey, Kevin B. Worley and Jason Yudoff.

The dancing was incredible as was the singing and there were tons of famous people in the audience: Jerry Mitchell, Tommy Tune, Harriett Harris and many more.
Noah Racey is up for a lot of exciting things and I hope he does one of these every year.