The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July.

It is the Birthday of our Country but also the second year anniversary of the launch of my site. Hope you all like it. It has been a lot of fun. To celebrate the fun, I am inviting my readers to a party next Saturday. I am having a happy hour for my friends and readers. It is a reduced price Happy Hour and the costs are as follows:

Wine: Red or white $3.75 a glass
Corine's Corner rolls: $5.00 each (Shrimp tempura, avocado and spicy sauce)
Dumplings:$2.50

This will take place at Raku sushi a week from this Sat.
Time: 5-6:30 July 14th. Must be 21 to attend.
There is no minimium at this Happy Hour and there is no cover charge. You just have to pay for what you eat and drink) Happy Hour prices are from 5-7 only.

Have a bite and a drink and celebrate.

Hope to see you at Raku.

Please rsvp to me at my site if you plan on attending.