The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Corine's Corner Happy Birthday Celebration!

Hi,
My site had it's second Birthday on July 4th and tonight I had a small get together with my favorite people. I wanted to thank them for coming. It was a blast.
Corine's Corner averages 100,000 hits a month and is growing. Thank you all for coming and please tell you're friends to check it out.

Some new and exciting things are in store at my little corner in the internet sky.

I want to thank a few people who have been very helpful to me over the last two years:

1. Thank you Richard Pearlman for making Corine's Corner a reality.
2. Thanks to Eddie Varley for his adorable drawings and for his friendship.
3. Thank you to my best friend who hates to be named. You know who you are.
4. Thanks to Maryann Lopinto and Mark Rupp for being great photographers and I am pleased to call you my friend.
5. Thanks to Ray at Raku for the great sushi and for his friendship.
6. Thanks to Christina for her help.

Kisses and hugs,

Corine