The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

My Corner In The Sky- (Cyberspace)



Photo of Pippin DVD cover which can be found on Amazon.com. I really enjoyed watching the DVD and intend to buy it. You can buy it on Amazon.com and it is a must see for those who never had the chance to see this gem of a show!




This week a new friend invited me over to watch "Pippin" on her DVD player. It has been years since I have seen the show and it put me into tears. I was moved. "Pippin" was one of the first Broadway musicals that changed my life. I even used it as my yearbook quote. If you don't know this by now, "Corine's Corner" was named after "Corner of The Sky" my favorite song. I have found my Corner and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Corine's Corner will be online for two years on July 4th and I would like to thank you all for reading.

As I sat on my friends couch watching "Pippin" with Ben Vereen, Chita Rivera and William Katt, I could not stop comparing it to Avenue Q. Pippin is searching for "Purpose" the same way Princeton is. Corner of the Sky and Purpose have so much in common. It moved me.

Cheers,
Corine