The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Week In Review....


Photo of Art Garfunkel's newest CD. He is an incredible performer and he gave everyone a very enchanting evening!
What a glorious week! Some of my greatest highlights:

I saw A MOON FOR THE MISBEGOTTEN. I was moved to tears! I found it riveting! Eve Best and Kevin Spacey give glorious performances.

I also had the pleasure of seeing Art Garfunkel in concert last evening. The man still has it after all these years! The best part was when he sang a duet with his son James. It was very touching! I have been a fan of his music for many years and was wondering if they should make a musical based on the music of Simon and Garfunkel. I wonder!

The Pirate Queen. I was was very impressed with the gorgeous sets and costumes. The dancing was gorgeous as was the singing. I was not crazy about the score, I could not remember one word of it but it is worth seeing for the dancing and costumes.
The best costumes this season.



Corine
;-)