The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Culinary Corner-


Hi,

I have been getting a lot of mail from readers asking for restaurant reviews. I am sorry that I have not had time to focus on restaurants but it is DRAMA DESK time and I have been incredibly busy.

Tonight, I had dinner with a friend and we ate at one of her favorite restaurants in Times Square. It is called LA Kabbr and it is mid-eastern cuisine. I was very impressed with the place. I ordered a Greek Salad with fresh grilled salmon. They were out of salmon and made me a side order of shrimp scampi in garlic lemon sauce.
It was fabulous. I will be going back.

The shrimp were black tiger giant shrimp and it was tasty.

Hope that holds you until after May 20th and than staytuned for reviews on both China Grill and the Russian Tea Room.

LA Kabbr is located at: 683 9th Avenue
212-586-0015