The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

HI. DO ME A FAVOR! SAVE IS HE DEAD!


Hello,


Do you like farce? Want to laugh so hard that tears will run down your face? Pick up the phone and buy a ticket to IS HE DEAD! I have heard that it will close soon if people don't buy more tickets. I have nothing to gain from this. I just loved this show and I hope you will too!


Don't make NORBERT CRY. Call now!
Tickets
Now in Performances!
Lyceum Theatre 149 West 45th StreetNew York, NY 10036
Tickets now on sale.Click here to purchase tickets orcall 212.239.6200 / 800.432.7250 (outside NY)For groups of 10 or more, click here.
Box Office HoursMon-Sat 10-8:30Sun 12-6
Performance Schedule:Tue-Sat at 8, Wed & Sat at 2, Sun at 3.
IS HE DEAD is a Corine's Pick. (Fun, laughs and good times for the whole family)
PS: I adore this production. I will cry if it closes. Don't make me cry. Buy a few hundred tickets now. ;-)
Fabulous photo: Joan Marcus.