The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Friday, February 8, 2008

Corine's Cooking!


Good morning, darlings!

I am starting a new series on my blog called Corine's Cooking. I know, I am not Rachel Ray, but you would be surprised at what a good cook I have become. Yesterday, I cooked the most incredible meal and I had to tell you about it. It sounds gross but it was one of the best meals I have ever tasted!


I will call it salmon marinated with cherries. I marinated a wild salmon filet in marishino cherries and juice. A bit of fresh ginger and a tablespoon of horseradish sauce and two tablespoons of ginger marinade. I marinaded it for four hours and then steamed the salmon and served it with asian snow peas, waterchestnuts and assorted chinese veggies. I served it with fresh cherries.


It was surprising how sensual this dish was. It was so good I am making it for lunch.


Next time I want to add fresh pineapple juice to this recipe.