The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Monday, September 24, 2007

What A WEEKEND!!!


I am so tired yet I can't sleep. Ever have such a wonderful time you can't sleep?

What a wonderful weekend:

The highs:

Tonight! Seeing the 1000 performance of Spelling Bee with one of my favorite people in the industry (JENNIFER SIMARD) I adore her and she is incredible in the hit Broadway smash, SPELLING BEE. Mr Finn came out at the end of the show and announced it was the 1000 performance. You really need to check it out if you have not seen it.
It is wonderful. I like the new cast and Simard is a highpoint for me. She was nominated for several Drama Desk Awards when she was in FORBIDDEN BROADWAY. Check out SPELLING BEE at Circle In The Square on West 50th.

The Annual Broadway Cares Flea Market:
I shopped for hours today and spent over $200 on goodies from Broadway Cares.
A cause I have always supported and this year I went over the top spending. All for a good cause. I got a SPELLING BEE key chain, numerous CDS, tee shirts, posters, Broadway Bares calendars and a lot more. It was a good way to spend my money.

The RITZ:
I loved the hammy show with the fantastic views at the Roundabout. Sadly, I am still thinking about MR CHAPS and MR CRISCO. Enough about that.

Photo coverage of the Flea Market coming soon.

Time for me to go to bed.

See you later......
xo,
Corine