The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Life Is A Cabaret At Penny Fuller- Fall In Love With Cabaret At The Metropolitan Room.






Photos by Maryann Lopinto

Review by Corine Cohen for Corine's Corner.
Last evening, I went to see Penny Fuller at the Metropolitan Room. Her Cabaret show was incredibly romantic and I advise couple's to attend as it will put anyone in the mood for love. A very romantic line up!

Some of my favorite numbers:
"Infinite Joy" William Finn
" Mr Snow"- Rodgers and Hammerstein
" Where or When" Rodgers and Hart

Fuller sings each song with such joy and expression. It will put you in a great mood and lift up any sagging spirit. I hope she has more shows at the Metropolitan Room as she is a gifted performer and it was one of my favorite shows at the Metropolitan Room.

My favorite numbers she sang were from CABARET and she explained that she was the stand in for Cabaret.

Penny Fuller's show is excellent CABARET. Catch her at the Metropolitan Room.
212-206-0440.