The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm Touched Beyond Words!


Sometimes people can even take my breath away. I have always wanted an Avenue Q puppet and have been searching for one for many months. I wrote about wanting one for my Birthday and someone very special gave me one. I am still speechless.
This person is a Prince among men and I will never forget the nice thing he did for me.

It really moved me. In addition this cast member plays Trekkie and Nicky in Avenue Q and was hysterically funny tonight and in Forbidden Broadway. I will always be touched by his very generous and thoughtful gift. It made me cry.

If you have not seen Avenue Q or if you have you need to see him and the cast. It is as strong as ever.

Avenue Q is a must see. To get tickets:
http://www.avenueq.com.