The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Friday, September 21, 2007

The RITZ!

What is a nice Jewish girl doing at the RITZ the night before Yom Kipper? Well, at the theater of course. I am not religious and when a friend gave me a pair because it was on the holidays, I could not pass up on the offer.

The Ritz is one of the silliest and campiest shows to come this season since XANADU.
It is such a riot! My favorite line "The Sun Will Come Out MANANA!" And Seth R has a scene that was so funny I almost lost a body part.(GIVE HIM A HAND PLEASE!) I won't reveal it here as it will spoil it.

Rosie Perez proves that she is a comic genius in this unorthodox, pork romp. It is a porkfest(HAMMY, SLAPSTICK BRILLIANCE)If you like Forbidden Broadway there is enough funny gags to enthrall you. If you like looking at the cutest view in NYC this show is for you.

I had a blast and the view was not bad either. Kiss today goodbye and point me toward the ham, please!

It is MARVELOUS!

The RITZ is playing at STUDIO 54.

For over 21 please. Half Naked men with gorgeous bodies, cursing and partial nudity.
Will induce fast pulse(Warning for the faint of heart)
For women and fabulous gay men.