The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Monday, March 23, 2009

LEGENDS.


I just came back from the Legends benefit at Town Hall. I must admit, I live for farce and Charles Busch and Bryan Batt never disappoint me. They were all hilarious. I was especially taken by Bryan Batt's Carol Channing impersonation after eating a plate full of pot filled brownies. It was also amusing seeing Donna Karger and Roma Torre pretend to have a cat fight.

Amusing stuff!


Bryan's Carol Channing rocked my socks off. He is so talented and I miss seeing him in my favorite show FORBIDDEN BROADWAY.


If you were lucky to catch this benefit you would have been entertained.


I can never have enough laughs and this cast made me cry from laughing so hard.


That has not happened in a very long time because of bone density issues so I thank them for cheering me up.


Corine Cohen