The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Did You Ever Have One Of Those Days?

On my radio show today I was supposed to interview Marylouise Burke, one of my favorite performers of all time. Well, things can go wrong! Terribly wrong! The technology gremlins were giving me problems. Blogtalk radio had something wrong with their network and as I interviewed Marylouise my show repeated after we talked and we had to abort. It was a tech nightmare and I apologize to Marylouise Burke for this issue as it has not happened before.

I do have to tell you all to see a fantastic play she is in with Dana Ivey at Playwrights Horizons.
It is a show about religion that is not to be missed and the entire cast work well together to make you question some things.

Well, you got to have faith, faith faith. I hope to bring Marylouise Burke back again because you got to have faith, faith faith.

In the meantime go and see The SAVANNAH DISPUTATION at Playwrights Horizons. This day made me believe that there are technical ghosts and spirits out there.

Corine Cohen
The Savannah Disputation is playing at PLAYWRIGHTS HORIZONS. Get tickets by calling:
Ticket Central.
(212) 279-4200Noon - 8PM Daily