The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

CORINE'S CORNER NEWS!




Hey guys,




First, I wanted to alert you that I now have a radio podcast every week. So far there are three.


Check them all out on the bottom of every page of the site or you can listen to it on my homepage in the middle of the page. This week, I interviewed David Sheward, Author of books, Executive Editor for Backstage Newspaper and TV reporter for ONSTAGE on NY1!




In addition, I will be going undercover to the best affordable restaurants in NYC and doing video restaurant blogs. I am not a professional videographer but I enjoy doing it and now that I have my flip video camera and learned how to edit my own video there will be one video a week!




These videos will only appear on the blog so check it daily!




Corine Cohen