The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

TALE OF TWO CITIES.


I just came back from A TALE OF TWO CITIES. I was supposed to do interviews at the opening night but was in surgery at the time.


While I can't remember most of the lyrics or the score what I can say is the casting for the show is brilliant. The entire cast have the greatest voices on Broadway and really impressed me.

James Barbour has one of the most beautiful voices on Broadway today and should win a Tony and Drama Desk nomination for his deeply passionate work. He stood out and won me over.

Aaron Lazar was sadly under used in this show. But, also gave a fantastic performance.

Devin Richards, even with his several small parts wowed me.

I did not care for the music nor the lyrics but even without it, you must see this show for the performances from the incredible cast. The cast are outstanding, the show is not.


Corine Cohen