The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Corine's Cooking Corner-

Hello,

I wanted to start a new weekly segment: CORINE'S COOKING CORNER where I will give a new tip for staying in.
The economy is bad so I am cutting back and eating in more. Tonight, I created a great sangria which was almost as good as getting it out.

CORINE'S PASSIONFRUIT GUAVA SANGRIA

1 Start with a bottle of pinot noir.

Pour one glass of pinot into a pitcher.
Add one glass of minute maid fruit punch (15 calorie Raspberry Passionfruit works best) and one glass of guava nectar.
Mix with two ice cube trays of ice.

Add fresh orange, strawberries, cherries and canned or fresh pineapple wedges, Also works well without fruit.

CHILL AND STIR WELL.

Pour into a deep wine glass. Delish!

Pair the sangria with fun appetizers for your guests. I made it for myself and really enjoyed it.

Cheers,

Corine Cohen