The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Friday, November 14, 2008

DUNCAN SHEIK ROCKS TOWN HALL! PHOTO COVERAGE!








Last night, Bob Johnson and I went to see Duncan Sheik in concert at Town Hall.
It was a must see event. Photos are by Bob Johnson, you can also see more photos of Bob's at http://www.bittenbyazebra.com. I thank Bob for the photos and for being my videographer and video editor. Bob has been a great friend and is very talented.

The high points of the concert for me, was when Duncan sang "TOUCH ME" from Spring Awakening. When he sang it, it made me blush. I enjoyed the concert very much especially when he and Lauren Pritchard sang Spring Awakening songs.

Duncan is also releasing a new record come January so stay tuned!

For more information on Duncan: http://www.duncansheik.com


Duncan is very talented and I am a huge fan of his music.

For more photos of this evening you can see them here:
www.BittenByAZebraPhotography.com



Rock on, Duncan. Duncan's new show is called Whisper House and it is about Ghosts.
Can't wait to be terrified.

Corine Dana Cohen who was touched by Duncan Sheik!