The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Things That Make Me Smile Part 2.

ONLY IN NYC!!!!


This was really funny! Maryann, and I were sitting in the Cottage chinese restaurant on 76th and Amsterdam when these people came in with flyers. The best part about it, I was invited to a press preview of the rehearsal for Holiday Wonders but the cast were in blue sweats. I love these costumes.
Photos by Maryann Lopinto.



I LOVE NY. Check out HOLIDAY WONDERS at the Beacon Theater!
The show is a combination of chinese dance, opera and theater. I went last year to a version at Radio City and the dance and costumes blew me away. If you like chinese ballet you should really check this out!

Beacon Theater: December 18-December 26th.

212-307-4111