The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Friday, December 7, 2007

Do You Want To Have Fun? "IS HE DEAD?"


I saw "IS HE DEAD?" tonight. If you can afford one show the entire season, I would tell you to buy tickets to this one. I have never laughed harder at a play. (Vampire Lesbians of Sodom was a close tie) but this show blew me away.

Fun. Laughs. GOOD TIMES!!!!

What I loved about this play: It is a very funny and entertaining farce. If you enjoy over the top farce like David Lindsay Abaire's "Fuddy Meers" and Charles Busch's "Vampire Lesbians Of Sodom" you will also adore, Mark Twain's "IS HE DEAD?"

David Pittu, plays many roles and stands out in each of them from the Butler to the funny art buyers, he steals most of the show. Actually, every actor and actress in this show are brilliant in all the scenes and work together to make it a funny hit.

If you adore good acting and a funny farce you need to see "IS HE DEAD?" Be warned. You might die from laughing. Bring kleenex, I needed it for the tears running down my happy face!


Norbert Leo Butz should win many awards this season!

I AM STILL LAUGHING THINKING ABOUT THIS SHOW.

I sat in row B, CENTER AISLE, and found it to be the best seat in the theater. You really need to be close to see all of the actors facial expressions to truly appreciate this show. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I plan on seeing it again next week.