The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

BROADWAY BY THE YEAR PHOTO COVERAGE PART 1.

Note:

My videos work best when viewed via Internet Explorer and they must have quicktime.

My videos don't play on all MAC computers. If there is a mac expert out there who can figure out why these videos don't play on MAC computers please contact me. I would greatly appreciate it.

FYI- A Mac user wrote to me to tell me that my videos play in Firefox not Safari. Hope it helps!

Until I can figure the MAC issue please use a PC or go to my youtube channel. All videos will be uploaded within a month of the post on my site/blog.( Enter corinescorner into the search to find my youtube page. There are over 78 videos currently on the channel.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy it!

This video was created by: Corine Cohen

Photos by: Maryann Lopinto.




http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/flip4mac.mspx
Mac users must download this to watch my videos in safari.