The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Corine is on hiatus

On Tuesday night, Corine slipped and broke her ankle in her apartment. The break was pretty severe. She has had one surgery and is scheduled for a second surgery on Tuesday, September 2. She hopes to be up and about (on crutches or a wheel chair) in the next 3-4 weeks.

Although she is a bit broken up (no pun intended) and is missing keeping things up-to-date on her site and blog, she is still in good spirits.

I will be visiting Corine next week and if you would like to send her any wishes, please send them to me (e-mail address below) and I will bring them with me on my visit. If you would like to visit Corine, also send me an e-mail and I'll give you all the details.

All the best,

Bob Johnson
bittenbyazebra@yahoo.com