The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

CULINARY CORNER UNDER COVER REPORT.

This time I was just entertaining a client and decided to post about the wonderful experience. The staff did not know I was press and no they did not wait on me the same way they usually do but the food was great.
Where did I dine?
Nobu 57. We had the 45.00 price bento box. It had the cod with miso (A FAVORITE) and the Rock Shrimp Tempura. Both were excellent. It also came with a sashimi salad appetizer and two pieces of the chefs choice sushi. The sushi was nothing special (In fact Raku is better at half the price) but it was fresh.

If you are looking to impress a client Nobu is the place to go.
The Rock shrimp portion was on the small side but it was the best thing in the box. The Cod was also scrumptious but the portion was on the skimpy side for a $45.00 price tag.

I enjoyed the company more than the food.