The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hello!


Just wanted to let you know that a lot of exciting changes are coming to the site this month.
In celebration of almost five years online we are having a face lift.


My site is a tourism site not just a theater website and because of that there will be many new kinds of editorial coverage targeted to tourists from all over the World that are coming to NYC.


So if you are coming to NYC for business or pleasure, Corine's Corner is your site for everything about NYC. We hope you plan your trip before you leave and I hope I can give you advice on the best things to see and do while you are here.

Remember if you are a MAC user you need to use Firefox not Safari to watch my videos. I went to APPLE the other day and Safari is the problem. To watch my videos please download firefox to watch my videos. It only takes a few minutes and works on every computer, PC and MAC.

There will be a lot of exciting changes and improvements coming very soon.

Corine Cohen

PS If you want to advertise prices are very affordable.