The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Friday, March 26, 2010

CHEERS!



Photo by Mark Rupp.


I just watched Julie and Julia and was moved by the film. Meryl Streep really deserved to win an Oscar for her brilliant performance. Anyway, it has almost been five years since I started this site. Writing and doing interviews for Corine's Corner has been a fantasy of mine and I hope you readers out there have been entertained by the site and get ready for more coverage than ever before.

Please comment on the sections. I want to know what you like so I can give you more!

Much love and have a great weekend. This weekend there will be coverage of the Macy's flower show, John Tartaglia and Sadie the winner of Westminster dog show. So come back!

Corine