The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

NYC HAS BECOME A TRAFFIC MALL. DO YOU LIKE IT OR HATE IT?

As you know I LOVE NY. All of NYC culture, food and everything that goes along with this City. What I don't love is the traffic which has doubled since Mayor Bloomberg created several mall areas closing traffic on Broadway. I polled several bus drivers, cab drivers and NYC residents about the Mall at bus stops and around the City last week and every single resident hated the malls. One woman who wanted to stay under the radar told me it has added 10 minutes to her commute every single day and another resident told me she can never take the M11 bus anymore as the traffic has become incredible adding 20 plus minutes to her commute.

On the other hand every single tourist I interviewed loved the mall and several homeless people also loved it.

Do you like the Mall? Write to me and let me know.
Corine@corinescorner.com