The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

PHOTO COVERAGE THE B-52'S AT GOVERNORS ISLAND!

The B-52's at Governors Island presented by the HIGHLAND BALLROOM.

The B-52's are one of my favorite bands of all time. Covering this concert was the opportunity of a lifetime and the band are as good as I remember. It was an incredible evening until Mother Nature frowned on the event and a major storm occurred and cancelled the rest of the show.

The 50 minutes of the concert was so good that the rain, thunder and light show did not dampen my spirits. I wish I could use the music of the incredible band but don't have permission to do so so please watch this film and put Rock Lobster in or Love Shack as you watch it.

Part 2 will be coming soon so stay tuned.

Video edited and created by Corine Cohen http://www.corinescorner.com/

I am hoping that they reschedule the concert and come back to NYC soon. They are loved.

Photos by Bob Johnson http://www.bittenbyazebra.com

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. If only I could have done a video interview!