The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

MATTHEW MORRISON IN BRYANT PARK.

Matthew Morrison who is best known for theatre.

Hairspray, Light In The Piazza and South Pacific.

He has also done many plays. In September, he will have a major role in the new TV show GLEE.

I give Matt a lot of credit performing in the heavy rain. It was coming down very heavy at times and I had one hand holding the camera and another hand holding an umbrella so I would not ruin my video camera. Sadly, at one point a rain drop or seven got on my lens and you can actually see it. Wild stuff. Sad that it had to happen today.

RAIN DROPS KEPT FALLING ON MY LENS! EEK!

Hope you enjoy the video and try to ignore the rain drops that kept falling on my camera.