The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

THE THANKSGIVING PARADE VIDEO!

My first time taping the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.

It was really exciting and it was so close it felt like I could almost reach out and touch the balloons. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did shooting and editing it. More video to follow.

Happy Thanksgiving.

PS I am very thankful for many things:

For my friends, my webmaster and for you, my readers. Thank you for coming to my site for the past 4 plus years. Covering NYC events makes me a very happy person.

Corine Cohen

http://www.corinescorner.com/

Last Thanksgiving I did not cover the parade because it was hard for me to walk and I am also very thankful for my Physical Therapist Central Park PT.