The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Friday, October 2, 2009

BARBARA WALTERS- THE VIEW.

On the VIEW today, Barbara Walters gave advice to people who wanted to follow in her foot steps:

"If you want to be in TV, don't try to get on TV in New York, try a local area."

Ever since I was a young girl I always dreamed of being the next Barbara Walters. I always watched her yearly interview specials before the Academy Awards and now am hooked on The View.

When I was a teen, my family went to Mexico and hung out with Barbara's daughter( they were staying in the same hotel) but sadly never met Barbara as she was working in her room.

My dream has always been to do interviews for TV. Corine's Corner is the closest thing that happened, but maybe I should take Barbara Walters advice and try to get a TV show in a smaller market. My biggest dream though, is to interview with the wonderful women of THE VIEW.

I watch the VIEW every single day and adore all of the women on the show.

A woman can dream. I enjoy doing my video interviews for my site http://www.corinescorner.com and I hope to someday have my own TV interview show.




Corine Cohen